[fpc-devel] DF64 BSD -- FPC running natively but argument address mangling prevents bootstrap

John Marino fpc-devel at marino.st
Tue Nov 18 18:01:32 CET 2014

On 11/18/2014 17:42, John Marino wrote:

> so DirectoryExists is only hit once -- on a file
> (/usr/local/etc/fpc.cfg).  The DirCache.DirectoryExists function seems
> to be used instead for all directories, all the time.

If I delete "{$define usedircache}" from cfileutl.pas, then FPC can find
the directories and it is is able to build helloworld program natively.

So it seems the problem is limited to dircache.
I tried that last night but it didn't work, probably because of the bad
statfs type.

Maybe I'll go with dircache disabled for now just to see if I can
bootstrap it.

John