[fpc-devel] freepascal.org unreachable

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Jul 18 09:43:21 CEST 2014

On 17/07/14 18:46, Péter Gábor wrote:

> In the last week there were some problems with accessing
> bugs.freepascal.org (see "Bugtracker" thread in the mailing list)
>  From yesterday I (and maybe others) cannot reach the followings:
> - freepascal.org
> - bugs.freepascal.org
> - lazarus svn repo
> - freepascal svn repo

It's caused by MySQL getting stuck on certain queries to the bug tracker
(and after a while all apache threads/processes are waiting for
figured out yet which ones trigger it exactly. Until we update mantis to
a newer version, I've manually applied the patch from
http://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=15573  , which will hopefully
fix it.

> but the followings are reachable
> - lazarus.freepascal.org
> - wiki.freepascal.org

These sites are hosted on a different server.

Jonas