[fpc-devel] New targets for FPC - Windows Phone 8 and Flash

Sergio Flores relfos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:06:48 CEST 2014

Thanks Dmitry, I will look into this.
However for the moment, html5 would have some problems for me, because as
far as I know there is still no proper socket support in Javascript
(besides Websockets), and my game is would require this. But, I guess one
could use some kind of server layer to connect both.
I will try to contact this developer, to see what kind of progress he has
done.

And yes, other platforms like next-gen consoles could be a possilibity,
given that they are pushing for more indie developers right now. But this
is why porting to C# is interesting, as it seems that this seems the
language of choice for indie games in consoles (at least in Xbox and
PSVita, I did not check the others yet).