[fpc-devel] Windows DirectX9

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 01:19:02 CET 2014

On 28 November 2014 at 23:25, Adriaan van Os <fpc at microbizz.nl> wrote:

> Looking on the internet for DirectShow Pascal bindings, I came across <
> http://code.google.com/p/dspack/source/browse/#svn%
> 2Ftrunk%2Fsrc%2FDirectX9>. With a few modifications, this does compile
> with fpc-2.6.4, e.g.

There are different versions of DSPack available.  When I last checked a
year or two ago, this is one of the staler ones.

The most up-to-date/maintained version ships with Pilot Logic's CodeTyphon.
  Pilot Logic derived their version from the port by forum user
TheBlackSheep, and in turn TheBlackSheep derived his version from the one
listed above.

Note: CodeTyphon uses trunk, so their version of DSPack will always compile
against that.

Cheers

Mike