[fpc-devel] For Stocki. Regarding interfaces.

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:55:33 CEST 2014

On 26.08.2014 17:27, thaddy at thaddy.com wrote:
> Stocki,
>
> Since your report was closed and I didn't fully (the closing) agree with
> that without research, here's a part of my research:

[...]
> I hope this sheds some new light on the matter that bothers you so much.

Addendum:
http://wiert.me/2014/08/06/delphi-using-iinterface-to-restore-cursor-at-end-of-mehod-prelude-to-a-memento-that-executes-any-code-at-end-of-method/
(look at the comments by me)

And unless we have it somewhere black on white in the official
documentation we won't change anything there. And even then we'd likely
only do it for mode Delphi...

Note: It would have been nice if you mentioned the issue which you are
refering to. Not everyone has an eye on the bug tracker...

Regards,
Sven