[fpc-devel] FPC 2.6 fixes error building arm wince

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Nov 5 17:28:15 CET 2013

In our previous episode, Jonas Maebe said:

> > Does C:\Users\dimitris\Programming\Tools\fpc\2.6.x\source\utils\bin2obj.exe exist and is it executable? What happens if you try to execute it?
> >
> > Yes it exists but doesn't regognized by the win 7 64 as an executable.
>
> It's probably an ARM/wince binary. You can probably work around the
> problem by first performing a native build in the checkout directory (so

No, this is generally broken since r22079

r22079 | michael | 2012-08-14 20:47:57 +0200 (Tue, 14 Aug 2012) | 1 line
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/utils/fpdoc/Makefile
   M /trunk/utils/fpdoc/Makefile.fpc
   A /trunk/utils/fpdoc/css.inc
   M /trunk/utils/fpdoc/dw_html.pp

* Added functionality to create fpdoc.css from internal copy

when a dependence on a just built binobj was introduced (rather than using a
global installed data2inc as for similar cases before that).