[fpc-devel] FPC 2.6 fixes error building arm wince

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue Nov 5 16:12:36 CET 2013

On 05 Nov 2013, at 16:04, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis wrote:

> Does C:\Users\dimitris\Programming\Tools\fpc\2.6.x\source\utils\bin2obj.exe exist and is it executable? What happens if you try to execute it?
>
> Yes it exists but doesn't regognized by the win 7 64 as an executable.

It's probably an ARM/wince binary. You can probably work around the problem by first performing a native build in the checkout directory (so that the css.inc file is newer than fpdoc.css). Alternatively, you can simply "touch" utils/fpdoc/css.inc (I don't know whether we ship the "touch" utility with FPC; if not, any way that makes the "modified data" of css.inc newer than that of fpdoc.css is fine). This kind of problem can occur depending on the order in which svn checks out files and on the speed at which this happens.

Jonas