Fwd: [fpc-devel] problem with TStringLists and delete in glibc

Stefan Fischer sfischer at basis.biz
Sat Mar 16 17:36:17 CET 2013

Hi,
I have 220 strings in the list. Also the code works in a small sample program.
I put the code in a unit an used the function in a bigger project with multiple units.
In that environment, the code fails in glibc. The content of the string list was the same in both programs. In the small sample it works, in my bigger project it fails.
Maybe there is a pointer alignment problem. But for now I really don't know how to trace or debug it.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards,

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail: