[fpc-devel] Comparison FPC 2.6.2 - Delphi 7

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 20:58:38 CET 2013

On 2013-03-05 17:09, waldo kitty wrote:

> on another system i work with, we use disk-based breadcrumb semaphore files for
> the different stages and parts of those stages...

Thanks for you input. It sounds similar to what I was planning. Simply
create an empty file in /tmp when each independent package is compiled
successfully. Another process keeps checking /tmp for all the 0 byte
files in expects. If they all exist, then build the test suite. Once
that is complete, remove all the 0 byte files, and run the test suite.

Now the question is, how good is fpmake? Will it can do something like
that, or must I build my own system using scripts or console apps etc.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/