[fpc-devel] Re: Comparison FPC 2.6.2 - Kylix 3

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:26:53 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Vittorio Giovara
> <vittorio.giovara at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 04/mar/2013, at 00:21, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
> >
> > [cut]
> >
> >> FPC Team:
> >> Try to hear Martin otherwise, because he is a great developer with
> great ideas.
> >
> > I am no fpc dev here, but patches are welcome I guess.
>
> That's what I meant when I spoke "he is making a mistake in their
> approach of how to present FPC's "defects".

What "defects" exactly? I just see random data dumped on the mailing list,
data produced from a random project using random compiler switches...

Martin made a point that delphi7 is faster better and whatever than fpc...
so what?
Don't use fpc if you don't like it, or send patches to improve it ;)

jm2c
Vittorio