[fpc-devel] Breaking change in FPC 2.6.1

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Thu May 3 08:39:01 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have question indirectly related to this subject ;-)
If there are fixed some bugs in trunk (2.7.1 now) can we expect that
they will be backported in some of next stable release 2.6 (2.6.2, 2.6.3)?
If yes , are there any rules which bugs are / can be / will be backported ?
(Now I am not speaking about new features added, but only about bugs fixed)
Depends it on fact how complex / risky is fix or must be backporting
explicitly asked by sb ?
Thanks
-Laco.