[fpc-devel] TMSSQLConnection - sqlDB component for accessing MS SQL Server

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Tue Mar 20 23:51:17 CET 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Marcos Douglas wrote:
>

>> No.
>> Anyway, I change the colum names (id,name to col1, col2)
>> The error is:
>> "Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'col', table tempdb.dbo.#t..."
>

> This error has nothing to do with FPC or SQLDB.
>
> Your SQL statement is trying to insert NULL in a required field.

No Michael, see the example I wrote before.

Create table:
create table #t (col1 int, col2 varchar(60))

OBS: No column is required.

This INSERT works:
insert into #t values (1, 'bla bla bla')

This INSERT do NOT works:
insert into #t (col2) values ('bla bla')

Marcos Douglas