[fpc-devel] New less verbose compilation of trunk

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:11:40 CET 2012

On 7 March 2012 02:12, Andrew Haines <AndrewD207 at aol.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to say I like the new less verbose compilation of fpc trunk.

+1      [   there was no "Like" button, so I had to resort to Google's

I really like the compilation percentage being displayed. This gives
me a good indication if I can go for that coffee break or not. :)

PS:
Adding any more (if possible) parallel compilation support would be
awesome too. This already saves me over 1 minute in compile time on my
quad core. Yes, I hate it if CPU's just sit idle.

  - Graeme -