[fpc-devel] Re: Class field reordering

Ivanko B ivankob4mse2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 11:38:29 CEST 2012

Alternatives we present are discarded as sub-optimal or not to your liking.
 Let me recapitulate:

 1. You reject my solution for TField.
 2. For TCollection.FItemClass I presented an alternative for your problem.
 3. TParam.Bound turned out not to be a problem at all.
True but it relates to old issues, but there may be future issues
(subjects to wait until get fixed) - Martin, Graeme are mainly
bothered by them - whether it'll be possible to fix them in 1..2 days
(customer etc requirements) and in such manner that not to rebuild FPC
at developer's side.