[fpc-devel] Misterious error

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:54:02 CET 2012

Hello FPC,

>> The solution to optimize the unnecessary finally blocks without
>> breaking exit behavior is still to
>> be found.
SG> More sophisticated patch applied in r19955. If you can test
SG> your project with it, that would be just
SG> great.

I had updated to 19958 and it still fails with the same SIGSEGV. Again
adding the try..finally..end in the function cures the problem.

[Updating to 19959 to test as my code uses Variants...Done]

No sorry, still the same SIGSEGV :(

Do you know which kind of code I must look for to isolate the problem
?

--
Best regards,
 José