[fpc-devel] Documentation contribution

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:47:15 CET 2012

Hi DoDi,

On 10 February 2012 13:32, Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote:
> Again I found almost all of my notes removed from the LCL documentation. If
> this is how my work is honored, I see no reason why I should spend any more
> time with contributing to the Lazarus documentation :-(

I believe you posted this to the wrong mailing list. You talk about
LCL docs, but this was read in the fpc-devel mailing list.  My reply
will go to both mailing lists.

> When somebody is not happy with notes about wrong or missing documentation
> in the final docs, a feature (tag?) should be added to FPDoc, allowing for
> editor notes and to show or hide these in the final docs.

Just a suggestion... Can't you use the XML comment tag eg:  < !--
aoeu -- >   (spaces added so as not to screw with HTML email clients)

Though, I don't believe Lazarus's FPDoc Editor will show you those.
Maybe that could be another FPDoc Editor feature request.

  - Graeme -