[fpc-devel] Forwarded message about FPC status

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 13:49:39 CET 2012

On 21/12/12 16:46, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> Cutting out a whole lot of crap: as somebody very much on the periphery
> of the project, I'm disappointed to see sentiments of this tenor being
> aired in public.

Mark, much of what happens with the FPC project seems to be done in
secrecy, or a private "core only" mailing list. So it takes message
threads like this to actually find out (for the rest of us) what is
going on.

It's an open-source project (not commercial), so I would have thought
open discussions should be a given.

Regards,
  - Graeme -