[fpc-devel] Re: Building the Android branch

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:22:58 CET 2012

Hi Sven/Thomas,

   I was just wondering if you guys could give me a hand as well. I'm
currently interested in using the Native "targetandroid" branch.  Right
now I'm getting the error:

     fpcmake -p -Tarm-android Makefile.fpc
     Processing Makefile.fpc
     Error: No targets set

This is the section of my build script:

ANDROID_LIB_DIR="$HOME/android-ndk-r8b/platforms/android-9/arch-arm/usr/lib"

     export
CROSSBINDIR="$HOME/android-ndk-r8b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/linux-x86/arm-linux-androideabi/bin"
     export CROSSOPT="-CfSOFT -CpARMV5 -Fl$ANDROID_LIB_DIR"
     export OS_TARGET="android"
     export CPU_TARGET="arm"

     make clean crossinstall

Is there a reason it's not using the fpcmake that has been created with
crossinstall?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your time!

- Dennis Fehr