[fpc-devel] Unicode resource strings

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Aug 20 12:36:07 CEST 2012

> The "delphi compatibility" is purely a myth too. FPC isn't compatible
> with a single Delphi version (except maybe the 10 year old Delphi 7).
> For any newer Delphi versions, it has bits of this, bits of that... I
> wouldn't call that "compatible".

That is an opinion of you and maybe Martin (S), and just that.

I don't agree, and frankly I think it is ridiculous. Compatibility is what
brought the projects so far (and fact is that you yourself were asking about
compatibility only a few days ago)

Not to least because all the anti-Delphians can't seem to agree on anything
but their common anti-Delphi drum.