[fpc-devel] FPDoc improvements

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 18:58:08 CET 2011

I just implemented and option to create an XML project from the
commandline arguments. This should allow to create projects from the
scripts and Makefiles, used to build the documentation for the standard
libraries. See Mantis #20769.

Unfortunately there remain some problems, e.g. the FPC documentation
cannot be created on Windows, what is one reason for the extended
project option, but doesn't allow me to debug this feature with real
life projects (RTL...).

I'd like to discuss some aspects of the current implementation, as well
as this and further fpdoc extensions. PM acceptable.

DoDi