[fpc-devel] Declare variables inside the code

kingbizugo at gmail.com kingbizugo at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:41:35 CEST 2011

Em 10/05/2011 18:29, Joerg Schuelke escreveu:
> Am Tue, 10 May 2011 23:50:29 +0200
> schrieb Hans-Peter Diettrich<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:
>
>> The syntax would look like:
>>
>> Block = "BEGIN" [Declarations] {Statement} "END" .
> Yea, it looks like C, but it is not. The difference in C like languages
> is that an declaration is just a kind of statement. Without this, I
> think it makes no sense. But then you code C-like with pascal keywords.
>
> Jörg
I don't see any disadvantage writting a code with /C-like with pascal
keywords/, shortcuts are always welcome in order to code faster (also
this is the objective of the High-Level Languages, isn't?). I like
Pascal and I don't see why to resist against some improvements, the
language gets richer and easier. Some small details can also increase
the community.

Lets see the OOP, its very helpful and speedup a lot the work and has
been added to the Pascal. Same for generics.