[fpc-devel] FPC for Linux-ARM

Michel Catudal michelcatudal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 05:03:13 CET 2011

On 20/01/2011 05:14, Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> Am 20.01.2011 04:01, schrieb Michel Catudal:
>
>> In the Makefile I see these after I do a fpcmake -Tall. I looked all
>> over the project and cannot find where I would put the information
>> so fpcmake would generate a Makefile with : ifeq
>> ($(FULL_TARGET),avr32-embedded)
>>
> Extend fpc\utils\fpcm\fpcmmain for avr32 so fpcmake -Tall will cover
> avr32-embedded as well.

Thank you, that works.

>> Can anyone explain where I can find information on what is needed to do
>> the port?
>>
> First, you need a compiler generating avr32 code.

I got that. I saw that the ARM code uses a converting program that I
think would generate opcodes.
I could do something similar once I figure out the syntax for the
opcodes in the dat file
My question was more or less, where do I put the opcodes and what
program does the generation of assembler.

Michel

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.