[fpc-devel] Attn Joost: the ampersand in dwarf for var-param

Martin fpc at mfriebe.de
Fri Jan 14 22:27:41 CET 2011

Been to quick...
Found the answer

Revision: 16683
Author: joost
Date: 14:49:20, 02 January 2011
Message:
  * Dwarf: Hide the implicit pointer from a function-parameter which is
passed
    by reference, and dereference the (hidden) pointer in the DW_AT_location
    block. This solves problems with function parameters defined as 'var'
----
Modified : /trunk/compiler/dbgdwarf.pas

But it seems that now, even in dwarf-3  objects are treated as pointer
again? (I can happily live with that. I just want to know)