[fpc-devel] Determin file size - how?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Dec 19 11:03:48 CET 2011

On 12/19/2011 10:41 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 15 December 2011 17:48, Marco van de Voort  wrote:
>> Afaik docview does not work within the IDE at all, only via the external
>> tools option?
> There is no reason it can't work within the Lazarus IDE.
I did not understand what Marco meant by "the lazarus internal help
registration". Docview does do context sensitive help in the Editor, but
maybe there is even more that is supported for integrated rather than
external tools.
>   "no need for recompiling the IDE"
In fact I don't see a problem with this. You need to recompile the
Lazarus IDE when adding/updating GUI components, so this is nicely
supported.

-Michael