[fpc-devel] Errors with make rtl.chk on Windows

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Dec 4 20:55:44 CET 2011

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

>> This solution has already been rejected by the core developers [no comment
>> here :-],
>
> Same here. Michael doesn't seem keep to my idea either, so I very much
> doubt it will make it into fpdoc. Core developers always trump mere
> contributors like us. ;-)

Hans was not right. I did implement the directory search.
Just not the way he wanted/designed it.

We simply have a vision and try to remain true to it.
Ideas corresponding to this vision will make it. Others not.

I dare say this is the very reason you started fpGUI.
And this is not meant as a reproach, on the contrary.

Michael.