[fpc-devel] FPDoc sources

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:40:54 CEST 2011

On 31/08/2011, Marco van de Voort  wrote:

> To avoid duplication of information (make change in pascal source of
> declaration, and have to make it in the .XML source) of course.

So we agree. :-)

> IMHO both Dodi and you should take a step back and describe problems (or
> maybe even the usecase that is not possible now). Not try to argument on
> vague principles.

Macro, marco, marco.  Please don't jump to such incorrect conclusions.
We (You, Michael and myself) are clearly agreeing on how fpdoc should
work. I too, don't understand Dodi's logic about fpdoc not needing to
parse the pascal sources. I think parsing the pascal sources makes a
lot of sense, and fpdoc is indeed doing the correct thing.

> but I think you should start with the actual problem, not with a possible
> (and terribly hackish) solution.

Again, it is very entertaining seeing you go off in your own
direction. But I lost you here. I have no clue what you are talking
about. But the fact that we actually agree on how fpdoc works (even
though you clearly misunderstood my previous messages in this regard),
I guess it is not important anyway.  :-)

  - Graeme -