[fpc-devel] Stellaris Update

John Clymer john at johnclymer.net
Tue Aug 16 20:40:54 CEST 2011

I was missing something then !  Thanks.  (It's usually the obvious things -
staring me right in the face - that I miss)

Given that one controller unit file can be re-used amongst multiple controllers,
that leaves a giant case() statement - which I can live with.

And, there is a 2 line patch to allow the compiler to compile to assembly - then
use binutils to assemble and patch.  This gives the flexibility to accommodate
non-standard setups.

Expecting to provide a patch set in about a week to include a huge number of
stellaris parts support.

John