[fpc-devel] Delphi XE2 uses FPC for iOS target

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Aug 12 13:16:41 CEST 2011

On 08/11/2011 04:09 PM, Jeppe Græsdal Johansen wrote:
>  Android also has some support for a pixbuf object in native mode,
> which I guess could be used for the same
Having the processor write into the pixel array would be horribly slow.
I am right now planning a hardware design using TI ARM processors that
also very often are used in Android devices. Many of them do have
hardware for creating 2D and 3D graphics (similar to PC graphics
hardware and somehow Direct-X compatible.

So I do suppose that there are means in the Linux Kernel framebuffer
driver to use this feature.

-Michael