[fpc-devel] Delphi XE2 uses FPC for iOS target

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:33:10 CEST 2011

On 11.08.2011 21:58, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 11 August 2011 17:20, Thaddy wrote:
>> Since you have access to a NDI native  screenbuffer you can use opengl v 2
>> to render anything directly without qt if you want, so small is definitely
>> possible.
>
> Umm.. I'm getting more and more interested in the Android platform.
> Maybe it's time I officially start working on a OpenGL backend for
> fpGUI. fpGUI would at least guarantee a small executable - at least
> compared to LCL.
>
> I'll be Google'ing some more tonight. :)

At least you can use the Android emulator even if you don't own an
Android device ;)

I also already thought about using fpGUI, but as a LCL backend. The
reason is that I have two Windows Mobile LCL applications that are
tailored to my own needs that I'd like to use when I have a new Android
phone. As far as I'm currently aware of the state of LCL-fpGUI (I never
tested it yet) I'll need to implement TTreeView...

Regards,
Sven