[fpc-devel] FPC 2.6.x branched, trunk becomes 2.7.1

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:59:09 CEST 2011

On Thursday, 4 August 2011, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 04 Aug 2011, at 17:50, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>
> Then it might still get merged, e.g. for 2.6.2. The branching is about
keeping stable things stable and about only adding things that are in a
release-ready state. Just making or missing the branching deadline doesn't
change that much.

Ok, thanks.

> Note that "implements" is still not yet working 100%. These two tests
still fail:

I am aware of the outstanding issues, but my usecases don't seem to be
affected by them. I'll double check of course to make sure.

Graeme.

  - Graeme -