[fpc-devel] Including Sorokin's TRegExpr in FPC

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 08:48:12 CEST 2011

I knew I recognised the name of the author. This code is already used in
lazarus and can be found in components/synedit/synregexpr.pas. I had to work
on it because the original code doesn't run on cpu's requiring alignment.
The patch is attached at http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=19109.

Ludo

Components/regexpr/RegExpr.pas?revision=202&view=markup

The only issue is that it has a name colision with an already existing unit
in FPC.

Hopefully now people won't say anymore that FPC does not have a good regular
expression support =)

I tested this unit in Linux and it worked fine for my project.

thanks,
--
fpc-devel maillist  -  fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org