[fpc-devel] "helper" feature finished

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Tue Apr 5 17:06:36 CEST 2011

Am 05.04.2011 04:27, schrieb Paul Ishenin:

> I think your branch should be reviewed either by Florian

I did a quick review and found nothing important, only a few remarks:
- current_syssym: is it really needed? Can't the type checking be done
during the type check pass? If it's needed, it should be reset to 0
somewhere during parser initialization because in case of a fatal error
when the compiler is compiled into an ide, at the next start
current_syssym would have a wrong value.
- Is ibsymtableoptions needed? Couldn't be the value just be written to
the ppu without a new entry?