[fpc-devel] RIP NoGlobals

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed Sep 29 07:46:43 CEST 2010

  On 2010-09-29 02:17, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> I couldn't find any way to move global variables from globals.pas into
> e.g. fmodule (tmodule, current_module), without breaking ppudump
> dependencies.
I suspect you have thought about this, but let me try anyway.

If globals.pas is where twins are conjoined (think of Siamese twins),
how about (instead of having a separate executable for 'ppudump')
consuming 'ppudump' functionality into the main executable (and
activating it through a commadline switch)?