[fpc-devel] Types.IntersectRect(), probably bug or misusage VERY URGENT

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Tue Oct 26 19:05:03 CEST 2010

Mattias Gaertner escreveu:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:31:48 +0200
> zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
>

>> One note: IntersectRect in lazarus worked OK until we decided to use
>> Types.IntersectRect, old implementation from GraphType looks much better than
>> current fpc one.
>>

> Then it is probably better to undo the change.
> Should I do that?

I think yes, but should be removed when Lazarus uses the fpc with the
new IntersectRect version, since even reverting now it will still have
the potential to lead to obscure bugs.
In the same program you can have IntersectRect with different behavior
just if you switch the uses order LCLIntf <> Types

PS: I was thinking of removing the other related functions (InflateRect)
but gave up since they are also different. I will wait for the next
Lazarus release and see first if Types version is Delphi/LCL compatible.

Luiz