[fpc-devel] Less global variables

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 15:41:45 CEST 2010

Florian Klämpfl schrieb:

>>> Splitting the patch in understandable parts which can be committed
>>> separately with appropriate commit messages,
>> I.e. one patch for every single moved variable???
>
> If needed, yes. If one variable is moved and it involves more files, it
> needs a separate commit. It makes also things like bisecting bugs easier.

So you already found bugs in my contribution?

> Did you ever work for a longer time in a team with a vcs?

Yes.

>> Feel free to apply these
>> patches first...
>
> This another part of the mess.

Ah, I see. My work is not appreciated at all, and now it is rejected for
almost formal reasons :-(

>> Question: do you have a better solution for the ppudump dependencies?
>
> There is nothing wrong with using aasmbase in ppudump.

Using aasmbase will introduce unwanted dependencies later, occuring in
the used units.

Simple question: would you apply my patches immediately, if they *only*
would meet the expected granularity and coding style?

DoDi