[fpc-devel] fcl-web example and new testsuite website

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Mon May 31 11:19:10 CEST 2010

Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> Sigh: http://www.freepascal.org/~joost/wwwroot/testsuiteweb.cgi

Looks good except for one rendering problem with my Firefox 3.5.9 on Linux,
screen resolution 1280*1024.

The grid and other contents don't fit into the browser window and the browser
creates scrollbars, both vertical and horizontal. However, there is another
pair of scrollbars around the grid which makes it difficult to use. One pair
would be enough.

Many columns in the grid are wider than its longest text. Normal HTML table
would adjust its width but this is not a HTML table, this is a Javascript
component jqGrid. Would it be possible to make it automatically adjust to
browser window size?

Here is a screenshot:

  http://koti.phnet.fi/juhamann/Lazarus/TestSuiteNew.jpg

I made the window smaller for screenshot but when it is maximized, the
scrollbars need to move only little to show everything.

Regards,
Juha