[fpc-devel] FPC / Lazarus potential bug Project Options Dialog

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 05:07:42 CET 2010

I wanted to know if anyone has had any success with executing shell
scripts on builds.  Lazarus has a dialog for project options and
compiler.  In compiler section there is a GUI for "Execute before".  I
had all three options checked (Compile, Build, Run) with the shell
script ./prebuild.sh

This script is set as executable and the permissions were incorrect at
first but Lazarus knew to throw me the error.  I fixed the permissions
but get an error 127 on building the project.  I tried ./prebuild.sh
and just prebuild.sh and the full path/prebuild.sh and all of them
threw the same error on building.

I was reading that there is a bug reported a few months ago about this
kind of issue and I wanted to know if anyone is on this?

Latest Lazarus + FPC from SVN (today).

Thanks, -Andy