[fpc-devel] fpdoc's RTF output

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:51:32 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-24 11:16, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

> How big was openoffice + java VM again?

OpenOffice is include with most linux distros and FreeBSD (no extra
download required), and "export to PDF" feature doesn't require Java runtime.

Either way, a lot less download and installation effort for most users -
compared to getting a working (and unfamiliar to most) LaTeX system.

BTW:
I have nothing against LaTeX, it's a brilliant piece of engineering. I'm
just thinking in lines of what most users will have available to them.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/