[fpc-devel] iphone development

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Wed Sep 16 19:01:37 CEST 2009

You guys are correct about the pricing, of course.

But $1K is peanuts if the finished application will be presented to
30-40 million people for download.
Considering what I read about obj C development... I think many
people/companies would happily pay the price to have some nice language
for development.

What is interesting that they seem to be able to really use a different
language within the apple rules of iphone development.