[fpc-devel] msgtxt.inc and msgidx.inc

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Oct 19 10:53:38 CEST 2009

On 19 Oct 2009, at 10:44, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> I still think that none of the people mainly working on the compiler
> use
> lazarus :)

Actually, I mostly use Lazarus for working on the compiler nowadays,
because of its code navigation. I still build on the command line
using the makefile though (because that's how I'm used to working, and
then I can easily check multiple compilers with different
configurations without having to edit settings in various dialog boxes
all the time).

Jonas