[fpc-devel] class abstract, class sealed implementation. please review.

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Fri Oct 16 18:25:41 CEST 2009

Hello, FPC developers' list

This is my first compiler patch. So please be indulge.

I tried to implement support for delphi sealed and abstract classes.
They are described a bit here: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/34324

At moment 'class abstract' in delphi do nothing although it should not
allow to call a contructor of such a class. I have found QC report
regards this but anyway parser supports them.
Sealed class is a class which can't be derived by another class. This
one is fully supported by delphi.

Using attached to this report
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=14824 patch I achieved the same
behavior by fpc. But as I wrote - it is my first patch and I know
nothing about compiler developement rules. Please review and comment if
something is wrong.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.