[fpc-devel] New global CustomApplication variable

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu Oct 8 17:36:44 CEST 2009

Hi all,

In fpc 2.5.1 I've introduced the global CustomApplication variable in
the custapp unit. The idea is that when this variable is set when a
application-object is initialized, this variable is set so that you can
access the CustomApplication-object without knowing in which unit it is
defined.

We've discussed this before.

I want to know if the current implementation is usefull for the existing
application-frameworks like Lazarus and MSEIde. If that's so I'll maybe
merge it to fpc 2.3.1.

Joost.