[fpc-devel] Errors using generics - what is wrong?

Žilvinas Ledas ledas at liux.lt
Wed Oct 7 21:16:30 CEST 2009

Yes, I had an internal error and now I know why - I used specialization
in function params. This gives internal error:
procedure asdasd(something: specialize TTwoValuesList<UnicodeString>);
begin
end;

I'll make a bug report tomorow or a day after.

And yes, I think a descriptive message saying to use typed
specialization would be nice for those using generics first time.

Regards,
Zilvinas