[fpc-devel] fp IDE with libgdb

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 17:13:26 CEST 2009

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> On 06 Oct 2009, at 16:38, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>
>> Do you agree that the PowerPC problem is probably a broken Debian
>> library somewhere? It's not as though we actually need XML for
>> anything...
>
> Sorry, I really don't know. I'm not involved in the IDE at all, let
> alone in its GDB integration.

In that case I'll assume that it's a Debian problem and drop it, or
maybe see if I can patch it out of libgdb for the moment.

I suppose that one thing I should look at is bumping the supported
libgdb 6.7.1 -> 6.8 (current). I might need to ask for help if that
involves the fpc makefiles etc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk