[fpc-devel] first results of using fpc resources instead of lazarus resources

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Mon Nov 30 09:39:00 CET 2009

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Some questions:
> 1. Isn't it lazarus that eats the error ?

no

> 2. Is the error you show here
> a FPCres error ?
> If 2 is correct (and I think it is), the compiler has no power over what
> fpcres outputs to
> screen.

First error "Error while compiling resources" is a compiler error. The
error I want to see "No known file format detected for file
'C:\paul\projects\medavia\lib\i386-win32\fr_page_request2.lfm'" is a
fpcres error.

I think that showing fpcres error must be somehow possible since fpc has
both sources of fpc and fpcres.

How to find the source of the error in other case? It is even imposible
to see that error happens while fpcres execution.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.