[fpc-devel] FPC tests

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:52:50 CET 2009

hello FPC-developers,

I've added the internal i386-darwin assembler to FPC.
It seems to work fine on my small tests, but I'm having problems using
FPC tests.

$ make TEST_FPC=~/modcompiler/i386/pp
make -C utils utils
make -C units FPC_VERSION= FPC=/Users/dmitry/modcompiler/i386/pp
CPU_TARGET=is OS_TARGET=registered! OPT="" CCOMPILER= BINUTILSPREFIX=
Makefile:199: *** The Makefile doesn't support target is-registered!,
please run fpcmake first.  Stop.
make: *** [units] Error 2

Making the test with TEST_FPC=/usr/local/bin/ppc386 works fine.

What can be wrong? Can it be caused by the internal darwin assembler
(registered via assemble.RegisterAssembler()) ?

thanks,
dmitry