[fpc-devel] How to search units reported by gdb? (fpc and mseide devels please participate)

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Fri Mar 20 17:52:33 CET 2009

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Thanks to Jonas. We don't need to write so big debug paths anymore. He
> successfully fixed an issue with path in the stabs in r12812.
Jonas, can you look futher. I pasted one example here (executed
-file-list-exec-source-files)
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/fpcircbot/cgipastebin?msgid=8928 It shows
that some include files still does not have full paths while some have.
As result executing of "-symbol-list-lines
C:\programming\lazarus\lcl\include\messagedialogs.inc" fails but
"-symbol-list-lines messagedialogs.inc" works. But for files with
fullname it works ok (for example for
C:/programming/fpc/rtl/win/winres.inc).

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.