[fpc-devel] fpdoc gives error on deprecated keyword

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Jul 21 12:17:38 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> compiler, and is intertwined with the code generator, so that is not
> an option. Don't think I haven't considered it...

I would never...  :-)
Just thinking about it, a low-dependency pascal parser could be used for
many things. fpdoc being one. JCF (Jedi Code Formatter) also has it's
own pascal parser and now included with Lazarus, PasDoc, etc...

Each project seems to implement there own pascal parser - lots of
duplicate work. But hey, that's life... :)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/