[fpc-devel] Rebuild Lazarus fails for some reason

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Feb 19 10:07:08 CET 2009

Not sure that I did it right but attached are 2 screenshots as well as
the original "make all" "make install" log from Lazarus compilation.
The c:\lazarus\ideintf\units\...\ contains the compiled
componenttreeview files after "make install"

I was guessing I need to put " -u -t " into the
Configure Build Lazarus dialog into the "Options" field (screenshot 1)

And the second screenshot is what I see after the error comes.