[fpc-devel] Rebuild Lazarus fails for some reason

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Feb 19 09:19:38 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

Yes it was compiled when "make all" was called the first time, because
c:\lazarus\ideintf\units\i386-win32\ contains componenttreeview.ppu and
componenttreeview.o and both has the same date/time as all the other
units there (obviously, because all of them were created with the "make
all" command at once in step 5).
That is why it is very strange why this is happening.
It is a totally clean svn checkout and compilation, and without doing
anything within Lazarus, Im just trying to do a Tools->Rebuild Lazarus
from menu after Lazarus is first started. Of course, I got the error
originally when tried to add a package so I tried to track back what the
problem is.
But even with a clean FPC/Lazarus SVN checkout and build this problem is
there.

I have no idea why it wants to recompile this unit, when nothing
changed, no packages added or removed, its just a simple rebuild Lazarus
from the Tools menu after a clean install.